EAccounting is an accounting program aimed at small and medium-sized companies. You can integrate Rackbeat into your EAccounting account. In this article, we give you an insight into the integration and go through what it can do.
The integration ensures that you can automatically transfer information about your customers, products (and structural goods), as well as sales invoices from Rackbeat to EAccounting.
The integration between Rackbeat and EAccounting does not support project management.
When the integration between EAccounting and Rackbeat is set up, you have the option of doing a startup synchronization - i.e. you can transfer (some) current data from your EAccounting account to your Rackbeat account.
During a startup synchronization, the following is transferred from your EAccounting account to Rackbeat:
- Customers - Address information, currency, VAT zone, email and telephone.
- Suppliers - Address information, currency, VAT zone, email and telephone.
- Products - Product number, product name, sales prices, purchase prices and stock.
The following data is not transferred during startup sync:
- Contact persons
- Inventory value
- Article groups
- Suppliers' products
Tip! The data that isn't transferred automatically during startup sync, can be transferred to Rackbeat using the import function.
Attn! Startup synchronization can only be done once when setting up the integration and the transfer of data can only go in one direction, from EAccounting to Rackbeat.
What is transferred from Rackbeat to EAccounting?
When the integration is installed, the following data will transfer from Rackbeat to EAccounting:
- Products (and Bill of materials)
- Sales invoices
Data transfers from Rackbeat to EAccounting is instantaneous. It should therefore not take more than a couple of minutes before it is visible in your EAccounting account.
What is transferred from EAccounting to Rackbeat?
No data is transferred from EAccounting to Rackbeat beyond the startup synchronization.
What do we not transfer between systems?
- Supplier invoice (supplier invoice from EAccounting can be matched with a purchase order invoice in Rackbeat if the supplier's name, currency and total price match.)
- Orders (sales invoices to orders are synchronized)