Some suppliers may require a deposit of the full amount up front and then payment of the remaining amount upon delivery of the order. Below you will find a guide on how to set it up in Rackbeat.
Oprettelse af delvis fakturering:
- Create order on the full amount.
- Send the order to the Supplier.
- Find the order in the section called "Purchases"
- Click on the 3 dots on the right.
- Click on "Create Invoice" and change the amount of wares to half or the amount fitting the percentage of deposit that you have to pay.
- Click "book". (! It's very important that you do not mark it as recieved in the pop-up box !)
- At the delivery or up until the delivery, create an invoice again on the same purchase order.
- The amount of products will automatically correct itself to be the remaining amount.
- Book the invoice as done earlier.
- Find the section called "Receipts" and erase the order. (? Doing this will make sure that you can create a receipt for the full order instead of only half. ?)
- Go to "Purchases" and find the order. Click on the 3 dots and click "Ready to receive" and now you can create a receipt for the full amount.
Latest update: 10th of June 2022