The ledger report gives you an overview of all the transactions that have taken place on the item in question with purchases, sales and adjustments.
- Select "Reporting" in the top bar
- Click on "Ledger" in the menu
- Click "Search" to view all transactions on all items (leaving all search criteria blank)
- Click on the text under "Type" to view details about the transaction in question
- Click "Download sheet" in the upper right if you want to download the data to an excel sheet
You can also access the ledger for each item individually:
- Select "Inventory" in the top bar
- Click on "Products" in the menu
- Hover the mouse over the 'three small dots' on the right side of the product and select the "Ledger account" icon
There are various search criteria you can work with. The different options are explained in the video below.