- Select "Inventory" in the top bar
- Click "groups" in the menu
- Click "import" in the upper right corner
- You now have the option to download a sample file - which we recommend, to ensure that you include the correct data in the import
It is important that you save your file as a .csv file with utf-8 encoding before loading
- Remember to fill in the required fields: Name, Number, In stock (Write “1” if the product group has stock and write “0” if the product group does not have stock), VAT domestic, VAT EU, VAT abroad, VAT domestic (VAT free) and Can sold (Write “1” if the item group can be sold and write “0” if the item group cannot be sold)
- You can now import the file
- If you use the sample file, it will automatically go in and map the matching columns. Otherwise, you map the columns in the field by simply pressing the headings to that field.
- If you want to remove a field, press “X”
- Click on "Import"