- Select "Sales" in the top bar
- Click on "Customer groups" in the menu
- Click "Create new" in the upper right corner
- You will now be asked to
- Give the customer group a number (optional)
- Give the customer group a name
- Give the customer group an optional discount rate so that all customers in this customer group will receive an 'x' % discount on all items
- choose whether existing customers in this customer group should also be updated with this discount rate
- Press “Create new customer group” to finish or press “Create and new” (to automatically prepare for creating a new customer group).
Once the customer group is created, you can further edit the customer group:
- Click on the customer number
- Select the "Products" tab
Here you now have the options to change the price for specific products, so that the entire customer group has a fixed price for specific products compared to the normal prices.
You also have the option of importing the prices.