In Rackbeat you can create an offer for a customer, which you can convert to an order once the customer accepts the offer. The guide below will show you how to create an offer.
- Select "Sales" in the top bar
- Click on "Offers" in the menu
- Click the "Create New" button in the upper right corner to create a new offer
- Select the existing customer from the list (press "Show more results" to get the entire customer list, or search for a customer name or number by typing directly in the text field)
NB! you can also click on "Create" at the bottom of the image to create a new customer
- Click "Create new" to create one or more lines to the offer
- Enter the relevant information
- Add products by clicking on ''Create new line''/''Add collection''
- Choose the product or collection, and add the quantity and other relevant information
- Click on "Save" or "Save and new" (if you wish to add additional products to the offer)
- Click "Send to customer" to finalize. If you want the offer to be sent by email to the customer check the box "Send order to customer by mail"