You can create a sales order in two different ways in Rackbeat. Which method to choose depends on your workflow. Below we guide you through how to create a sales order from scratch.
You can also create a sales order from an offer. Learn more about this work flow in our article: "How to convert an offer to a sales order".
Creating a sales order from scratch
- Select "Sales" in the top bar
- Go to "Orders" in the menu
- Click "Create new" in the upper right corner
- Select an existing customer from the list (press "show more results" to get the entire customer list, or search for a customer name or number by typing directly in the text field)
NB! you also have the option of clicking "Create" at the bottom of the drop-down menu to create a new customer
- Click "Create and edit"
- Fill in the information needed
- Add products to the order by clicking "Create new" or "Add collection"
- When you have added the products you want included in the order, click "Send to customer" - Here you have the option to send the order confirmation to the customer by email.
- By pressing "Send" the order will be registered as "Booked" in the system