Preparation of import
- Select "Inventory" at the top bar
- Click "Adjustments" in the menu
- Click "Import" in the upper right corner
NB! If you want to adjust both cost price and stock, this must be done in two different imports.
You now have the option to download an example file - which we recommend, to ensure that you include the correct data in the import.
NB! It is important that you save your file as a .csv file with utf-8 encoding before uploading.
Remember to fill in the mandatory fields: Date, Product Number, Location, Number, Reason and Relative adjustment (write “1” if the stock is to be adjusted up / down according to the existing stock, do not write anything if it must be the actual, actual number at the location to be addressed).
Cost price adjustments
Remember to fill in the mandatory fields: Date, Product Number., Location and Reason.
Now you are ready to import
- Click "Choose file"
- You will now be given the option to map the columns from the file with the system. If you use the example file, it will automatically map the matching columns. Otherwise, you can map the columns by simply cragging the headings to that field. If you want to remove a field, Click “X”.
- Click "Import"
- The adjustment is now a draft and changes will take effect as soon as you click "Book"