There are several methods in which you can create purchase orders in Rackbeat. The method you choose depends on your work flow. In this guide we will show you how to create an order from the beginning.
Create an order via the ''Purchase'' fan
- Select "Purchasing" in the top bar
- Click "Purchases" in the menu
- Click "Create new" in the upper right corner
- Choose preferred supplier from the dropdown box or create a new supplier by clicking "Create" at the bottom of the dropdown box and then click ''Create and edit''
- Click "Create new" to create one or more lines of product/s for the invoice
- Select a product, enter the quantity and other relevant information and then click "Save" or "Save and new"
- Once one or more lines have been created, you can specify relevant information, references and payment terms for the order
- Press "Send to supplier" to complete the purchase order
- You can choose if you want to send the purchase order to the supplier's by e-mail by checking the box in the next window
- Click "Send" to finalize the purchase order
If you wish to learn more about the other methods of creating an order, you can read about it in these articles:
How to create a purchase order via a production order
How to create a purchase order via the product overview
How to create a purchase order via a sale statistics report
How to create a purchase order via your dashboard